Searching Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. Tell Google Scholar you’re affiliated with Colorado Mesa and you’ll be linked to resources in our databases:
1. On the Google Scholar homepage, click on the Settings link from the menu at the top of the page
2. Select Library links from the left-hand menu
3. Search “Colorado Mesa University” in the Show library access links box
4. Check the box next to Colorado Mesa University—Full-text available
5. Click Save to save this setting
Google Scholar can be used to search on a topic, but it is especially effective for tracking down a specific article. If the article is available in full text through the library databases, a link will be provided to the full text.