This guide is a resource supplement to your GEOL 355, GEOL 415 & GEOL 455 classes.
This guide should help you to:
- Locate contextual information about river dynamics.
- Locate a variety of resources that demonstrate the interdisciplinary nature of water resource management and decision-making in the Western U.S.
- Approach interdisciplinary research from an awareness of how different disciplines converse about a given topic.
- Select appropriate library databases and search them effectively.
- Read research publications critically.
- Review writing and citing techniques.
Water image by José Manuel Suárez.