Use Cited by and Related Articles in Google Scholar to find similar research or case studies with a particular methodology
Accessing Full Text from Google Scholar
1. On the Google Scholar homepage, click on the Settings link from the menu at the top of the page
2. Select Library links from the left-hand menu
3. Search “Colorado Mesa University” in the Show library access links box
4. Check the box next to Colorado Mesa University—Full-text available
5. Click Save to save this setting
Once you have set up your device with Google Scholar, CMU full text links will appear to the right of Google Scholar results.