> Conventions (writing, layout, and timing)
- Is your presentation free of errors in grammar, spelling, and usage?
- Did you edit your presentation carefully? Or are there sloppy errors?
- Was the layout consistent and clean?
- Was the text easy to read?
- Are headings easily distinguished from the regular text?
- BEST CASE: Your presentation is easy to read; text is free of errors.
- WORST CASE: Your audience struggles to comprehend your presentation due to the grammar, spelling, usage, layout, and font choices.